Jilin man searches for Mr. Right for Russian mother-in-law
Having been happily married for one year, a man surnamed Lu began to look for Mr. Right for his Russian mother-in-law.
Lu, 28, opened his own media company in Changchun, capital of southeastern Jilin province, after graduating from Changchun University in 2013.
Early in 2017, he met with Valentina, a Russian woman, on social media.
The couple expressed admiration to each other after two weeks' online conversation.
- Jilin man searches for Mr. Right for Russian mother-in-law
- Red leaves usher in North China autumn
- Palace Museum opens art center in Fujian
- China to launch first satellite for space-based gravitational wave detection next year
- Professor develops 'Chinese heart'
- Retiree sees world on a saddle